Monday, December 16, 2013

My husband, Jeremiah

Hello, hello.  Welcome to Hidden Scrapper!  My name is Tara O'Crowley, I am married to a wonderful man named Jeremiah and we have five handsome little boys. I have the privilege of being a stay at home mommy to three of our five little guys.  Our older two boys live in Utah with their dad and step mom.    I am very excited and a bit nervous to be honest, about FINALLY starting my actual blog.  
  I will be posting at least once a day for 365 days!!  That's right, everyday for at least one year is what I have committed to.  To give a little detail about the blog.....Jeremiah challenged me a few weeks ago to start my blog, but there was more to it than that.  He challenged me to blog and scrap about something that I am grateful for and each day has to be something different with no repeats.  I took a minute to think about it and decided this would be a wonderful thing for me to do.
 So without further ado lets get things started!

Today I am grateful for this man...


This is my husband Jeremiah.  He is truly my best friend.  He is a wonderful father.  A dedicated and honorable Army Officer.  He is a loving son, brother, and uncle. Those of us who know him, would consider him to be very sarcastic, and playful.  He is one who would truly do anything for anyone, at anytime. He is far to often misunderstood and read wrong.  He has a love for gardening, our 210 gallon salt water fish tank,  working on the home improvements and our soon to be newest adventure, sailing. He is so talented and can honestly do just about everything, and do it well!  

Fist page and a close up view of the dew drop swirl.

  These 12 x 12 pages were done on The Robin's Nest Olive/Stripe card-stock. 
The dew drops (cute little embellishments all over the page) are also a Robin's Nest product.
I created a nice accent swirl around the top corner picture with the dew drops.  I also added a Time Flies rub-on from The Robin's Nest.
You can check out their store at  http://www.robinsnest-scrap.com/  I will be using a lot of their products on my blog so keep their website handy in case there are things you would like to order for your own crafting needs.
Second page and a close up of the words, ribbon and dew drops.

I used some brown stickers for his name. I found an Army rub-on and added it to the corner of his military picture in his dress blues. With my cricut I cut out in brown the words, Soldier, Husband, Father and Friend.  I placed a small piece of Stampin' Up! ribbon behind each of these words & added a few dew drops.  Then I drew stitches on each letter to complete my look.  Scattered a few dew drops in various places on my two pages for a final touch.  Here is my two page layout once again.


Thanks so much for joining me today.  Until tomorrow.
Happy Crafting, 
Tara


2 comments:

  1. So excited to get a sneak peek into your life everyday! I may just update my blog! Thanks for the inspiration and give those cute boys a kiss from Aunt Robyn!!

    ReplyDelete