Thursday, December 26, 2013

My best friend Sarah..

Today I am grateful for my best friend Sarah.
Sarah and I met while working together about five years ago.  We quickly became friends and over time more like sisters in many ways.  Even though we live far away from one another we are still there for the other anytime it is needed.  She was there for the birth of my Weston and I was there for her little girl McKenna.  She and her husband Donnie are two of the greatest people I know and were there for me through some of the roughest parts of my life.  I love you both like family!


I created this page with some of my favorite pictures of Sarah and her cute little family.  Sarah and Donnie were married in June of 2009 and I was able to be there for their special day, their daughter McKenna was born in April of 2012.  I love this picture on the bottom left of her holding her daughter for the first time, nothing more beautiful than a mother meeting her baby and having that first connection with new life.
I used card-stock from Stampin' Up! as well as a red, grey and black card-stock.


Here is a close up of the flowers I used to embellish the page.  I made these on my post about my mom last week. I think they are so cool and since I have five boys I don't get much chance to use the girly things.  I placed a black dew drop in the center just to add a little more to the arrangement.


For Sarah's name I used my Cricut and the Sophisticated cartridge.  I think this gave a perfect elegance. 
Thanks Sarah for your friendship, love and support always!
Happy Crafting, 
Tara




No comments:

Post a Comment