Saturday, December 28, 2013

Salt water fish tank

Today I am grateful for our 215 gallon salt water fish tank.

Jeremiah started doing salt water fish tanks about 5 1/2 years ago.  When we got married he had a 90 gallon tank. He loved the tank and really enjoyed taking care of the fish and coral.  He started to teach me all the different things about the fish, feeding, cleaning and over all care of the tank.  I have to admit I wasn't nearly as excited about it as he was.  After awhile I realized how neat it was to see all the different things in the tank and I really began to love having the tank.  We upgraded soon after we were married to our 215 gal.  This is one of our favorite hobbies to do together, and it honestly isn't the same doing it without him.....found this out while he was deployed.  

Here I have done a double layout of just a few pictures of our tank.  I used paper from The Robin's nest.  I used Glitter Pink Coral for the base.  Then my mom-in-law cut out the starfish from the Glitter Black Starfish paper and I glued them onto the corners of my paper.  I also used a few of the little green starfish on each page.  I framed the picture on the right with Glitter Purple Crackle and Glitter Pink Crackle, both from The Robin's Nest.


Above is a picture showing the great glitter paper. I used my Criut with the Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge to create my teal coral here in the bottom corner.


This is the left page really showing off the beauty of the fish tank and all the cute page details.


Here is a close up of the adorable seahorses I made, again with my Cricut and the Paper Dolls Dress Up.  I thought these were so cute when I added them to the page, there are also a few more of the teal coral I made.  This was such a fun layout to do, and I loved working with all the bright colors!!

Happy Crafting, 
Tara





No comments:

Post a Comment