Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Purple Fries

Today I am grateful for the fun things Jeremiah and I do, such as our purple potato fries....
Jeremiah and I have tried so many fun things since we got married.  We are always coming up with new things to do.  This was especially fun.  We grew a great garden a few years ago.  We decided to plant potatoes we had seen purple ones and decided to grow them.  Once they grew and we dug them up we thought it would be fun to make homemade fries with them.  Here I am frying them up.  The kids thought they were so fun and they tasted so good.  
This page was a fun one to do but a little difficult because really how do you scrapbook french fries?  :) There was nothing to fancy about the page but I love the memories.  
I embellished with some diamond dew drops from The Robin's Nest, then I used some cute chipboard die cuts from Gina's Designs.  I distressed the edges of the two and covered the heart with the same purple I used running down the side of the page.  I added the yellow ribbon as a final detail and loved how this page turned out.  
Happy Crafting, 
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment