Friday, January 24, 2014

Backyard Camp-out

Today I am thankful for simple activities that bring such joy to the boys.
Jeremiah set up the tents in our backyard a few summers ago and the boys had so much fun playing outside until it got dark.  We then slept in the backyard and had a fun night with the kids.  
For this page I used a denim looking blue card-stock and backed the photos in an orange card-stock to match the tents in the pictures.
I used diamond dew drops to create the stars here in the page.  I cut stars out with a punch and placed the dew drops on them.  I like the look they created.
For this sleeping under the stars sign I used my cricut and the camping critters cartridge.  I used the stars that were cut out from this and placed them on the top part of the page. This little sign came out really cute.  I love using my cricut to help add more character to my pages.
Overall the backyard camp-out was a lot of fun and I am glad we got a few pictures of the fun time we had and was able to make a fun page for our family album.
Happy Crafting, 
Tara




No comments:

Post a Comment