Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Niece Kyra

Today I am grateful for my oldest niece Kyra Leigh.  I wanted to share my pages I made about her.  She is the oldest of my nieces and nephews. She is my sister Tammy's oldest daughter.  I was about 11 when she was born, by the time I turned 16 Kyra was my little side kick.  I took her everywhere with me and I loved her.  I enjoyed spending as much time with her as I could.  I can not believe she just turned 20 this last week.  Wow how time flies.  I am so happy to have such an amazing young lady as my niece.  I love you Ky and I'm proud of the young lady you've become.
These photos are from Kyra's prom she went to her senior year with her boyfriend Tyler.  I was able to see her this day and she was I'm sure the most beautiful girl at the prom.  
I used my cricut to create the frame and letters on this page.  I punched out some black hearts for the page and also placed some multi-colored twine on the corner of the frame.
Here are some pictures of her and with Tyler, what a gorgeous couple.  Also a small black and white photo with her mom, my sister, Tammy.
I used the same green that I backed the frame with from the other page and placed it behind the pictures and also cut out some circles and hearts to embellish this page.  I finished up with a few pieces of twine on two of the hearts.  I loved the bright colors and enjoyed making these pages.
Happy Crafting, 
Tara




No comments:

Post a Comment